Conflicts of Interest in Assisted Reproductive Technology
A Virtual Conference on January 22nd, 2021 10am - 2pm
SEEDS is happy to announce our first virtual conference of the year. This conference will focus on conflicts of interest in assisted reproductive technology. We hope you will join us to help facilitate meaningful discussions about the topics that affect our industry.
Please make time for the cocktail social and trivia, which will follow immediately after the conference at 2PM -3:30PM PST. We look forward to seeing you all!
- Ethics of Surrogacy from a Reproductive Justice Perspective – Alana Cattapan & Emily Galpern, Cathy Sakimura & Liz Scheier
- Who Does the Agency Represent? - Dr. Kim Berman, Judith Hoeschst, Brooke Kimbrough
- Gestational Carriers Entering Into Agency Agreements Without Legal Counsel - Joni Franklin and Keely Seaverson
- Conflicts of Interest with Physician Owned In-House Egg Donor / Frozen Egg Bank / Surrogacy Programs - Angela Hartshorn and Cheryl Hatkoff
- Virtual Cocktail Party and Trivia
Free for SEEDS Members. $99 for Non-Members with a refund if you become a member before April 31, 2021!